- The Circle of Concerned African Women Theologians (CCAWT)
- Ecumenical Association of Third World Theologians (EATWOT) and Voices, its publication
- In God’s Image, www.awrc4ct.org/igi/ (AWRC)
- World Council of Churches (WCC) Statement on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence, and the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
WCC Statement on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence, and the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
- Interfaith Alliance www.interfaithalliance.org
- Platform 4 Women www.platform4women.org
- Suggestions for Further Reading
- Ecumenical Association of Third World Theologians. With Passion and Compassion: Third World Women Doing Theology: Reflections from the Women’s Commission of the Ecumenical Association of Third World Theologians. Eds. Virginia Fabella and Mercy Amba Oduyoye. Maryknoll, N.Y.: Orbis Books, 1988.
- Kwok, Pui-lan. Discovering the Bible in the Non-Biblical World. Maryknoll, N.Y.: Orbis Books, 1995.
- Spivak, Gayatri Chakravorty. A Critique of Postcolonial Reason: toward a History of the Vanishing Present. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1999.
- Oduyoye, Mercy Amba. Hearing and Knowing: Theological Reflections on Christianity in Africa. Maryknoll, N.Y.: Orbis Books, 1986.
- Photography Credits: The photos exhibited on this website, other than my personal photo, are open source images taken from www.unsplash.com. The photographs used in the mosaics each have an embedded credit that becomes visible when the indicator hovers over them. Please refer the list of individual photograph descriptions below to see credits for each photographer.
- Group of Pink Pelicans, photograph by Olivier Guillard
- Grey-scale Abstract Birds in Flight, photograph by Hasan Almasi
- Respect All Women, photograph by T. Chick McClure
- Back Feathers of Single Pink Pelican, photograph by Samuel Ridge
- Water Drop, photograph by Kai D.